You now have 24-7 access to case information. To start accessing your child support information online you will need to register your account in NCID.
If you have already registered with NCID to gain access to other services (e.g. ePass), you can use this same NCID username and password to login to eChild Support.
Not registered for NCID yet? Register here
Already registered for NCID? Login to eChild Support
- Verify the status of your child support case.
- Find out if a payment is on the way.
- Learn the amount of arrears owed to you.
- Upload documents.
- Update your demographic information.
- Ensure that a payment was received.
- Verify a payment amount.
- Upload documents when completing an application.
- Update demographic and employment information.
Only payment information is available for child support cases handled by the Clerk of Court. Contact your Clerk of Court office for information not available through NCID.